1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Add this perhaps.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. You respect and trust Christian ministers so much, don't you?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I mean, I feel like we're having this discussion over and over, but that's not what she was crying about.

It was silly that she was crying, but it wasn't because "her co-host wouldn't agree that there were good Nazis."

I'm all for mocking, but at least get the basics right.

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

That response is beneath you. You should know damn well who I am referring to. Liberals are almost as much responsible for the death of nuance as the far right

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I cannot for the life of me understand why people ... other than her and hers ... got bent out of shape by this.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Not to be confused with "his black" from the campaign?

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I'm becoming concerned that a group of journalists seem so unaware of their surroundings.

They have the sizes and prices on their menu above the counter, including the ounces for each size.

10. HanSenSE

It's becoming another one of those days on this thread when, in listening to the Trumpistas, the only thing missing is someone asking Curley to take off his hat, raise his right hand, then repeat after me ...

11. HanSenSE

[​IMG]

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Oh, c'mon. He was just joking/misunderstood/taken out of context/being sarcastic/straight talking or, if all else fails, all of these things are Fake News!

Trump's remarks on Tuesday, his views on all Muslims and his fucking birtherism bullshit lies are more than enough for me. But there's so, so much more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.