1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

A guy who admits to going into the dressing room of a beauty pageant to see naked teens - he's made it a point of pride to have never said an anti semetic joke? THAT'S his line of demarcation?

Not bloody likely.

2. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

He's not a "news junkie." News junkies read. He's like the old dudes at my YMCA who watch Fox News before, during and after their workouts. They think they're informed — to the point where they think their stupid hot takes and bitching about the state of the union are educated opinions and informed criticism. They think they're news junkies, but it's just that the TV is on in front of them all day long.

HanSenSE and Dick Whitman like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Then buy some Secret Service golf carts that are stored at the club rather than renting them. No point in spending $120,000 per year on golf cart rentals when there's a cheaper alternative.

(Or, maybe, just maybe, Trump could not spend as much time on the course.)

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

There is a "War and Peace"-thick dossier on comments he has made about women.

Can you find one sentence he has said about Jews?

He's suddenly so disciplined that he keeps that behind closed doors, shared with only his closest confidants?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You can give him the benefit of the doubt. Have at it. I'm not.
    I'm more worried about not being blown up.

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I wouldn't make any bets on what he's said or not said, but I don't think he actively hates any particular race or ethnic group. He's too narcissistic to care that much about anything but himself.

He likes being cheered. It just so happens the hateful people cheer for him. He hates being mocked, so he's on a mission to undo what Obama did and those groups are often casualties. But I really don't think he has any particular ideology other than feeding his own ego.

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ivanka Trump is no more "Jewish" than Porky Pig, and her pervert fucker father couldn't care less what "religion" she pretends to adopt as long as she keeps bouncing those store-bought bazooms across the Oval Office.

Fucko makes his opinion of Jared the Kosher Cuckold, the Superjew, the Jewiest Jew of All, and his religion, crystal clear when he repeatedly refers to Jared's wife, his daughter, as his own personal piece of Ass, and reinforces those references by grotesquely grab-assing the Pretty Princess on national teevee at the RNC convention.
    Typical Alpha Male breeding behavior right out of the barnyard pig pen. Fucko does it because he knows mewling sniveling Jared can't and won't do anything about it.

Any "man" truly worthy of the biological designation would have long since flattened pervert papa with a solid right hand to the head, but the quivering whimpering cuck Jared doesn't have it in him.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, maybe she's just Get Out'ing Jared.

11. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

“They’re going to say two things: It’s too late and it’s not enough,” Mr. Bannon told Mr. Kelly

Bannon wasn't wrong here. Of course, Trump's heart wasn't really in it that second time around. Also explains the double reverse:

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump's got twenty years on me, so I wouldn't doubt he's used ethnic/religious/racial slurs in the past. There just honestly wasn't the stigma attached in the past.

You'd use these terms interchangeably with other derogatory terms like fat fuck, or four eyes.

We were just much more vicious a kids. But, we didn't think anything of using terms like Polak or Guinea.

We used them in jokes, and in verbal arguments.

My grade school was mostly Irish and Italian, and we made fun each other's ethnicity, complete with slurs, all the time, though we were friends, and thought nothing of it.

But, times have changed, and I would no more call someone a Polak or a Guinea than I would use the "N" word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.