1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

In case you needed further evidence that the WWL is full of itself ...

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Been down this road before, but ... dude has no interest in passing the GOP agenda, it's all about him 24/7. The GOP only crawled into bed with him to get into office and now likely has a huge came of buyer's remorse.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

His one and only agenda now is to shit on everything Obama ever did.

In many ways, of course, that does coincide with the overall GOP agenda, but he doesn't care when it doesn't.

Oh, his other agenda is to loot the Treasury of every nickel.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    lakefront likes this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Although Seth Meyers was on fire. Trump was ready to kill him.

Has anyone seen Seth lately?

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Too bad he retired from the worldwide leader, bc I think a good replacement announcer would be Tom "Stonewall" Jackson

Baron Scicluna and doctorquant like this.
  6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I would rather see them get arrested.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I don't know what you're talking about. It's proven he isn't racist.

[​IMG]

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I wonder if the campaign pays for the guys travel and lodging, or if he pays his own way. (aside from the other alleged paying of supporters and proven paying of supporters-announcing run for prez) This guys circumstances are especially interesting to me

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

On one hand, Trump's folks were probably really happy to have that guy on stage in such a prominent place behind the President.

On the other hand, they should have vetted his web site, first.

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Apparently all our problems are because of the Cherokees. And the Jews.

The bible tells us so.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Like they care.

He's Fucko's favorite neegro.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'd forgotten about the "Blacks for Trump" guy until last night ...

Before he was winning attaboys from prominent members of the GOP, Michael ran with a vicious black-supremacist cult. In the early ‘90s, Michael and 15 other members of the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult were charged with conspiring in two murders, and even though his own brother testified that Michael stabbed a man in the eye with a sharp stick, he was let off by a Florida jury. In the decades since, he’s become a novel figure in South Florida, racking up criminal charges but no convictions and running a radio show that features his rants on “Demon-crats.”

The full spectrum of Michael’s political philosophy can be observed on his website Gods2.com, which he advertises on his signs at Trump rallies. It includes claims about Obama and Hillary Clinton being in the Illuminati, a video proving “that Hillary is in the KKK,” and more than a dozen personal videos related to an eviction and bankruptcy.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.