1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Trump's administration reminds me of when I would send resumes and cover letters without proofreading them.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Just read the WaPo story about how some people lost interest and left during his 75-minute speech. 75 minutes?? Good heavens, that shows how out of touch he really is.

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

melock likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I have never, ever in my life, sent out a resume or cover letter with a spelling error or grammatical mistake. Never, not once.

But that's probably 'cuz I done gone to kollege and got me some book lernin'.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That dude's website is one scary ass place to behold (guarantee you smallpotatoes has been there before today). Seems the Cherokee Indians are the true root of evil in our country. Who knew?

Interesting how this obviously-insane man living in South Florida ends up with the center camera seat directly behind Trump in Phoenix, Arizona. These are the lengths the Trumpers must reach to say "see, he does have black supporters..."

dixiehack likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to James Hodgkinson?

7. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Apparently if we just start taxing the Indians, all our country's problems will be solved!

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Can't you just point and laugh at a crazy Trump supporter, and save all of us the whataboutism? You're probably just another Cherokee, trying to suppress the truth with your hateful Cherokee lies.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He went on over an hour at the GOP convention, IIRC.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You had to Google, didn't you?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

1/32nd of me is guilty of this.

Iron_chet and Justin_Rice like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.