1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

And, I believe, a Don around the same time.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What kind of parent allows this syphilis-oozing pervert, who has discussed his urges to screw little girls on numerous occasions, close enough to touch a child? Hopefully the kids hand can be scrubbed off with disinfectant.

I assume that's probably one of the "Kushner" "grandchildren." How charming he's getting so close to her at such a young age.

Maybe he could follow family tradition as in the case of Aunt Tiffany and offer chortling speculation as to what her bra size will eventually be. "We'll just have to see, yuckity yuck yuck!"

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Guessing you haven't been legally close to a school lately.

4. Starman

No problems for me. I've never gone on national teevee interviews and slobbered about dating 10-year-olds, or bragged about barging in on naked models.

5. Starman

6. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Another Friday night "surprise": Sheriff Joe gets his pardon.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

So he seed-clouded Harvey, pardoned Sheriff Joe, and is going to single-handedly decapitate Kim Jong-un -- all in the same day!

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

And yet we still have some Republicans who won't admit we're watching a slow-speed coup.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Like most racists, Trump is too cowardly to stand up and own it. Fuck him.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Starman

It was pretty fast: it took place in about two hours on the night of Nov. 8.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Fridays don't tend to be boring around the Fuhrer's White House.
    On this particular Friday, the departure of a Neo Nazi from the White House (Gorka) is obscured by a hurricane and a pardon of a bigoted sheriff who is, of course, a conservative hero.

12. Starman

Team Dumpf is aiming its yuuuge sphincter into the air and letting loose with a shit spew diarrhea hurricane:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.