1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The ACLU defends individuals and entities whose have had civil liberties that the ACLU believes in violated.

It is under absolutely no obligation, legal, moral or otherwise, to carry the water for Wayne LaPierre's crazypants interpretation of the Second Amendment.

cranberry likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Not suggesting they should.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You're so mad that they won't defend armed Nazis. You think it's a "gotcha" moment against an organization you don't believe in for ... why doesn't the right believe in the ACLU again?

Fuck armed Nazis.

4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I quit letting my (small) paper put me in Motel 6s when I the one I stayed at in Pueblo, Co. There was music bumping from every room, and most rooms had their doors propped open and people were just sitting there, looking outside and drinking. Felt like a brothel, and maybe it was.

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

And with that, time for a musical interlude.

FileNotFound and Inky_Wretch like this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

During my Arizona stop, one of the reporters broke up with his wife and moved into an apartment building. Someone remarked that's the same apartment a notorious murder had taken place. After a bit of snooping, we found out the landlord had renumbered all the apartments after the murder. The place he rented was where the deed took place.

He didn't move. He applied for an interview with him on death row and got it.

Hermes likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This reminds me.

I'll be staying at Monterey Bay for work in December...

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Someone around here's battery must be dead on his twitter machine, cause I haven't seen this posted yet:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.