1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

What a sorry and delusional bunch. I don't get it, how, in a million years they think there is a chance of having a white society. They are out of touch and quite silly. Same withe the USA only crowd. It's like they live in a whole other world. I don't get it.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Here is a way to summarize it: They are losers who at some point in their youth (and many of them have it still) struggled to connect with women. Over and over, that is the common thread. Their took their frustrations and vulnerability to the Internet and read lots about how PC society ruined shit for modern men, and that frustration and anger toward women, slowly, morphed into bigotry of other forms.

It isn't about politics or ideology, really. (At least at first.) These guys are often full of rage because they have never experienced love.

Jssst21, Iron_chet, cranberry and 4 others like this.
  3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Of note: UVA is holding its bicentennial celebration this weekend. Supposedly there’s a BLM counterprotest.

4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

This will be my last comment on the subject. Anyone that is that obsessed with a family like Yf is w the Clintons is not a truly happy person.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If you expect to get answers from knuckle dragging, Nazi loving, child molester-esq trumpsters and self defined conservatives you are way too thoughtful. The only reply they really have is “FUCK YOU. I GOT MINE. TOUGH SHIT FOR YOU. LOL “

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Apparently, the Trumpists in C'ville packed up and headed home without incident this time. I'm sure there were many fine people among them, of course.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I was on the Downtown Mall an hour ago. I didn't go over by the park, but in the shopping/dining district it was just like any other night.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Good. Trumpists have done enough damage for several lifetimes already.

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Yes, I forget that. Probably many have been picked on. This is their power.
    Even they may think this is a good idea...

Neutral Corner likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Yeah, that’s brilliant. It’s meaningless, thoughtless and irrelevant to the discussion. But it’s brilliant, in the ‘they are laughing at you, not with you, brilliance

11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Yeah, they couldn't ruin what was otherwise an awesome night. Like Circus said, it's UVa's 200th, people are jazzed about the football team, Zac Brown Band is in town. Spirits are high.

Riptide likes this.
  12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck's sake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.