1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Well that's a totally appropriate way to use the presidency and not at all a thing a mentally ill narcissist would brag about.

Double Down likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

On my Vols deplorables board, there are at least three doctors and a DoD employee who, if not proud Trump voters, are still damn satisfied.

Because Hillary lost.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

They let him do it.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I have this on good authority... Their dum.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Trump has surprised me. I figured his need for adulation would actually make him a fairly effective President by playing the GOP off against the Dems and he would at least have "the middle" supporting him. Never would have thought he would have veered so far off the grid. I actually think he's a lot closer to losing the majority of the GOP than he imagines and people realize.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There is literally nothing a Republican President could do, up to and including genocide, that would lose them the support of a majority of white people.

tapintoamerica and heyabbott like this.
  9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Your turn to buy ...

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Fair enough, but buying doesn't mean I'm not right.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

No disrespect, but I'm not sure why it hasn't been noted that your political predictions come true as often as @Michael_ Gee's -- which is to say not very often.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Bannon says how dare you criticize a commander in chief when we have "kids in the field" (he's talking about Corker), because that's definitely a rule the anarchists stuck by when Barack Obama was president. No criticism of him while we're at (perpetual) war.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.