1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He’s the dumbest motherfucker alive, but there’s no way he’s calling spouses of dead soldiers and taunting them.

Alma, doctorquant and YankeeFan like this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Not sure how caring and compassionate he is, but I learned from the board this week that he has a GREAT sense of humor.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Pence is actually pro-life and not just saying it so people cheer for him. Any generic Republican would be at least as good on tax cuts and oil rights, if not better and more reliable.

The only reason to support Trump at this point is if you are on a Russian payroll or your only motivation is 'Lol triggered libs."

Big Circus, Double Down and heyabbott like this.
  4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

There's a massive gap between taunting and being unsympathetic asshole. He likely can't hel himself. Look how he dealt with Puerto Rico.

lakefront likes this.
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What was the skin color of the deceased soldier, I forget?
    If he didn't taunt, I have no doubt he could have been flippant or otherwise disrespectful.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You are giving Trump way too much credit here. Maybe it is your desire to support YF shining through again.

I don't think he was intentionally taunting them. I just think he fucked up the message that badly.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He taunted the parents of a dead soldier. Repeatedly. Why wouldn't he taunt one's widow?

poindexter likes this.
  8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

He's taunted POWs and disabled people. Why wouldn't Gold Star families be on the list? Oh wait, that wouldn't even be the first time for them.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You are embarrassing yourself.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

True, so long as he felt the least bit challenged by her, I could see it. Something along the lines of:

“Mr. President, you are the worst. My husband is dead because of you.”

“Hey, he knows what he signed up for!”

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Somebody’s doing the raping.

Why is the ACLU calling Mexicans rapists?

The ACLU says in the Doe lawsuit that many of these minors are young women and a high number were sexually assaulted right before or during their journey to the US.

12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.