1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Reminder: the "dirt" that the Trump campaign was seeking from the Russians wasn't just information. It was e-mails that they knew had been illegally obtained as the result of felonious computer hacking.

And of course, Papadopolous is *already* on the record saying that senior members of the campaign were informed and that the matter was discussed at a meeting that included Sessions and Trump.

It's amazing how much of the transparent lies of denial got blown up so effortlessly.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Dude. Put the cork in the bottle and lock up the liquor cabinet.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This makes me think about TPS Reports.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Paul is a lone wolf. Has to go his own way. Do what he wants when he wants how he wants. He doesn’t have room for other people and their needs/wants.

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 4.05.05 PM.png

You see this cat Paul is a bad mother (Shut your mouth)

Michael_ Gee likes this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

One of these is not like the other...

BadgerBeer and TowelWaver like this.
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Right. One started with "Dude" ...

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The Manafort daughters also (allegedly) believe their dad is guilty of mass murder. If you believe the dark web.

Hacked text messages allegedly sent by Paul Manafort's daughter discuss 'blood money' and killings, and a Ukrainian lawyer wants him to explain

In a series of texts reviewed by Business Insider that appear to have been sent by Andrea to her sister, Jessica, in March 2015, Andrea said their father had "no moral or legal compass."

"Don't fool yourself," Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. "That money we have is blood money."

"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," she continued, according to the reviewed texts. "As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not. Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered."

"He is a sick f---ing tyrant," Andrea appears to have said to Bond about her father. "And we keep showing up and dancing for him. ... We just keep showing up and eating the lobster. Nothing changes."

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Sounds like Paul might not get a lot of family visits at Danbury.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I like the cut of her jib.

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I see a reality show. Making Up With the Manaforts.

"Remember when you took the car without my permission and crashed it into a tree? That hurt me, Andrea. That hurt all of us."
    "Remember when you killed thousands of Ukrainians and then got Donald Trump elected President?"
    "That's so out of bounds. I cannot believe you brought that up. That's major league bullshit. Forgive and forget, Andrea. FORGIVE. AND. FORGET."

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I’m outraged by fanny packs.

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.