1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Seems oddly milquetoast for you ... I'm sure there were Trump supporters there who were ripe for a punching.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Wife screwing.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I'm glad — and surprised — this doesn't happen more often.

When Giffords was attacked during a public meeting, I recall wondering how much, if any, protection our congressional reps/senators have. Whatever amount it is, I'm sure it's less at home than at a public event.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He's 40. He's got decades of time left to run. He's playing the long game.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This would be my guess, too. Which would also account for the cone of silence over the event.

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So the President was blatantly instructing Americans to break our regulatory laws?

Can't wait for the novel "but the President told us to.." defense when these guys are put on trial.

lakefront likes this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Live boy or dead girl? Lord Jesus, if you're listening, please make this a wife swapping sex scandal and can you please work in use of tax payer money to purchase lube and dildos?

HanSenSE and lakefront like this.
  8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It's New York. There are no (open) Trump supporters. Plus I would have needed to put down my bacon-and-egg sandwich to get involved in an altercation.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I guess this counts as targeting.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

So the GOP says gun control isn't the answer to mass shootings. These are mental health issues. So if that's the deal, why does their budget hack federal funding of mental health research? Why are they so hell bent on minimizing Americans' access to health care?
    It's almost as if they want these killings to continue.
    Come to think of it, what happens to gun sales when these tragedies occur?

11. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Playing doctor

12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I saw it on a tweet from someone at the Daily Caller, maybe they should have put out the whole clip or maybe they are trying to make everyone look bad. How is that for a conspiracy theory?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.