1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Democrats could have shown video of Trump lounging it up in Satan's lair and crucifying Jesus. The dirt just wouldn't stick to him.

His admission of pushing sexual boundaries, and that's being kind, aired on national TV. And he still was elected.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

They really don't. If they wanted jobs, they'd move.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

So, according to Newt, Bannon can't be an anti-Semite "because he worked in finance and in Hollywood." Ugh. Mel Gibson says hello, dipshit.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If an illegal immigrant shoots someone in Chicago, it will just get lost among the 27 other shootings that day.

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It is my theory Trump chose 60 Minutes because it's the only forum where he knew the interviewer would be older than he is.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Was I unclear about where I stand on Trump and his supporters?

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

These people don't have any idea what they want.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Nor did she follow up when Trump said he wouldn't take on gay marriage because it's "settled law," yet persisted that Roe v. Wade — which is also "settled law" — must be repealed. Puncturing holes in flawed policy is a journalist's job, again, one to which Stahl was not up.

LOL

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Calm down. He never said that. I saw The View interview. He said IF she wasn't his daughter he might date her. A little creepy? Sure. But it hardly rises to the level of incest of even wanting to commit incest. It was his usual clumsy-ass way of making a point that his daughter was attractive.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

It's @Starman ...

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.