1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

If I only I was as brilliant as you and could justify all of my positions based on how I "feel" about things.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Aim lower so you don’t disappoint yourself.

Also, going forward you should try to understand that the Progressive Policy Institute is nothing more than a think-tank outgrowth of the New Democrat movement, which gave us Bill Clnton and was probably the worst thing to happen to genuine progressive thought in American politics the past quarter century.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You’re lucky ... the full @cranberry treatment usually involves a “Your dumbass worldview” and at least a couple doses of “Nazi apologist”.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

So maybe stop apologizing for Nazis and it won’t happen.

Double Down likes this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

LOL ... work that pose, baby! Sell it!

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I’m staying out of the net neutrality thing but if I were jumping in on it, “market fetishist” would be my go-to here.

Turning the internet a la carte would suck but it’s not in the top 20 of things I’m concerned about Trumpism breaking. It’s just ordinary Republican stuff.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Sarah Sanders is a terrible liar, and that's pretty much her only job. And we waste too much time on stupid stuff like the pie thing.

That being said, that looks tasty.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It is, however, something that could significantly affect all Americans. That to me is more important than his latest stupid rage tweet.

SnarkShark likes this.
  9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Does Friedman keep these columns on his laptop with blank spaces for the different names and countries? Someday, one of them will be right

cranberry and YankeeFan like this.
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

But you had the champagne all ready to celebrate Hillary's coronation. Whichever way the "progressive" wind blows, I guess.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.