1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Where did @Earthman and @old_tony go? Neither has a profile page any more and you can't summon them with @___?

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Transition team.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Transition surgery. Soon to debut: New_Antoinette.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What is the percentage chance that Trump actually runs for a second term? I'd put it at 20 percent.

5. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

No wonder Drumpf won, people here are too obtuse to realize the nuclear option was used in regard to OT. That is the only answer as to why he went MIA at what should be a time of celebration .

That said, we are able to have nice things, like this shiny new thread, because of his absence.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I was kind of looking forward to see what a celebratory tony was like.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Was thinking about that today, and I think it's even lower than that. If all the armchair psychology is true, Trump's overarching characteristic is insecurity w.r.t. his status. And whether you're left-wing, right-wing, whatever ... ain't no status like the Oval Office. So why the hell would you want to go through all that again (and risk losing)? What the hell would be the upside?

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm not a consumer of Breitbart News, but it occurs to be that Steve Bannon hosted a daily radio show on SiriusXM radio.

If the guy is raving white supremacist, he surely demonstrated this on his show.

I know we have a claim of anti-Semitic remarks from his ex-wife, made during a contentious divorce proceeding. Are there any on the record statements from the guy that expose him as a white supremacist, a racist, or an anti-Semite?

10. YankeeFan

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. YankeeFan

I don't understand why people would say that?

What's it based on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.