1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Interesting. I wonder if Mueller has interviewed KT McFarland yet. She strikes me as the type who would talk herself into all sorts of trouble.

We'll See More of This

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I expect that Trump will change the subject next week by strafing Pyongyang.

[​IMG]

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I'm sure she means well. Oh, wait ...

McFarland had two brothers, Tom and Michael. Michael died of an AIDS-related illness on June 8, 1995. Prior to his death, McFarland outed her brother as gay to her parents, blaming his homosexuality on family abuse and cutting off contact with her parents. In 2006, her surviving brother Tom Troia, in defense of their father, told the New York Post, "If I had one word to describe my sister, it would be 'evil.' " McFarland has since reconciled with her parents. – WIKI

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Bet I make at anything over 8-1: Mueller will be fired this week or next. Sessions will break his recusal and do it.

heyabbott likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This one’s in the running...

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Still doesn’t rise to that dipshit in Wisconsin (out past his curfew after the Walker recall failed) and his talk of how “democracy died here tonight” ...

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Searching twitter for the overreactions of emotional people is a waste of time and kind of a mean pursuit. It's distasteful when done by people scanning college football message boards. For politics, it's not a good look at all.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Why would I search twitter? I’ve got sj.com ...

11. YankeeFan

But liberal tears nursing me.

12. YankeeFan

Time to appoint a special prosecutor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.