1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The idea that poor people don't "lift a finger" is every bit as offensive as if he'd been talking about children's health care.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Ok, BC, here you go. This link is the result of a search of Google images using the search terms "Melania Trump nude". The images contained are HIGHLY NSFW.

Bonus: You get to see Ivanka's boobs too.

Isn't it great that we can get a good look at the First Lady in the nude? I can't believe the other Presidents didn't think of using this tool before. I tried for Nancy Reagan but I didn't get any hits.

melania trump nude - Google Search

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Yeas, well the DOJ and DOHS are not investigating Melania, shockingly. And the NYTimes and WashPost haven’t reduced themselves to FoxNews debasement to shout the accusations at every occasion.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Democrats never believed that Republicans would act as cravenly as they always have, or would be able to get away with it if they tried.

It’s something so see, and to be on the receiving end of, isn’t it?

6. RickStain

You are blind to see what is happening right in front of you. Your belief that this has any bearing on the traditional Republican-Democrat fight is dangerously wrong and short-sighted.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OK. So, why not report that?

Why the obviously false reports that said he was taking about CHIP?

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Remember that I merely asked a question. I was careful on that. You answered it. Or at least pointed me in the direction that indicates that you are correct that the reporting in question was egregiously irresponsible, lazy, etc.

9. RickStain

I dunno. Why do so many conservatives believe "We have to pass the bill to see the bill" means the ACA wasn't given thorough vetting? Political punditry is a plague.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So this untrustworthy, biased opinion piece which doesn't cite any sources to support its claim is apparently the only evidence we're going to get from QY to support his assertion that the story regarding the tax break for Hillsdale College has been debunked. Sure, he said he was going out last night, but he's back and posting and still nothing more. The only thing debunked is QY's attempt at debunking.

To be clear, even Senator Toomey, who pushed for the amendment, couldn't produce the name of a single college other than Hillsdale that would benefit from the tax break. He refused to respond when asked. Why would he refuse if he could produce others? Shouldn't he know what colleges could benefit if he is going to push for the tax break?

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Memo to Russia: Next time get a president with a name like Христорождественский (Khristorozhdestvensky) that can't be used as a meme everywhere.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm sure they will in the next free and fair election held in Russia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.