1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time I spent money on either.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

This asshole is insane. He's going to crack open his secret Polonium molar and drink it up before this is over.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Am I an elitist because I would never buy an apple from a dollar store?

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What about a banana?

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

My best friend sent me this exact video a few minutes ago. TELEPATHY IS REAL.

QYFW likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

She is pushing back against Moore's lies ...

Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them.

But at two campaign events in recent days, Moore has backtracked.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, “Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone.”

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

What would I even know about the working poor in the Midwest from my liberal coastal bubble?

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Right, I get that it's an, "It's not the crime, not the cover-up" thing.

But why was this relationship news-worthy to begin with? Is this the person he allegedly gave alcohol to?

11. Inky_Wretch

One, it speaks to a pattern of Moore liking girls in their teens. But I didn't think her story was all that newsworthy - until he started denying their relationship existed at all and she had proof it did. That speaks to his character and lack of honesty.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Are you insane?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.