1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

According to Johnson and neighbor Kevin Tallant, other neighbors witnessed a young man who had a history of public intoxication walking around the house before and during the blaze.

Young man should have enjoyed marijuana instead.

melock, TigerVols, BadgerBeer and 3 others like this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I see the final shot of the "Trump Show" being the President watching old rally footage at a now nearly empty and decrepit Mar-A-Lago while gorging on McDonalds with Stephen Miller by his side dipping the nuggets in the barbecue sauce and putting them in his mouth. "You were on fire Mr. President, nobody better...." as the camera moves back out of the room into a slow fade out to black.

garrow and Slacker like this.
  3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Stephen will be wearing a French maid's costume, of course.

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Did you hear the latest on the Jew lawyer? He was the lawyer for their kid that was always in trouble (moore) aaaannnnddd, turns out he is a friend of Doug Jones. (and may or may not have been at his swearing in)

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

My last hit was about 20 years ago - on Beale Street in Memphis with a cop about 20 yards away. When I hear youngsters talking about different variants and blends and strains, I can't help but reflect on the old says when we had schwag (incidentally, The Schwag is a pretty good live act out of Missouri), Arkansas Red and Maui Wowee. It's far too complicated now, I'll just go for a bike ride or run instead.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I did, you really couldn’t have scripted a more ridiculous situation than the Moore campaign.

lakefront likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Don't you live in Colorado?

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I can imagine Jewish lawyers and doctors who have accepted Christ get top dollar in the South.

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Great trip. Thanks for the memories.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Tonight I am:
    • Eating at my favorite Italian restaurant;
    • Watching the Blackhawks game with the family;
    • Enjoying a glass of fine scotch on a frigid Chicago-area night;
    • Probably having sex.
    A damn fine evening on tap.

And all I want right now is to fast-forward through all of it so it can be 11 or so tonight already when I can dig into the new book I just bought for the Kindle!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.