1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The 5 year olds brought here against their will by criminal parents who have survived the shame of their parents illegal conduct are now getting a free flight home to elSalvador as 23 year olds. They should be grateful.

Can we please dig up the disgusting body of Mary Trump,The Donald’s mother who came to this country without a VISA. deport the bones.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Liberals are going to vote for Oprah out of spite. Hopefully there aren't enough TigerVols in this country to continue the celebrity trend.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

There is zero chance Oprah is our next president.

Zero.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You owe me lunch if you're wrong.

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Remember that time you criticized Republicans who elected Donald Fucking Trump?

Yeah - me neither.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Are you blind? Can you read?

SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
  7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The question is: What do we have to *gain* by not granting permanent status to these individuals?

The answer is nothing, unless you consider fewer brown people sharing a country with you to be a gain. Which Trump and his supporters do.

8. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I see you criticizing liberals for following the trend and electing a celebrity.

What I didn't ever see was, "Hey morons - we're not really voting for Trump, are we? I mean, I know abortion and all that ... but still ...."

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Pay attention.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That's why his travel ban applied to Nigeria! I've been wondering about that ...

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This. That and I can't believe the political system has become so broken that they're unable to develop candidates any more. Kind of like a baseball team giving up on its farm system and relying totally on free agents ... hello, Los Angeles Angels!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.