1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

You make simplistic, innacurate assumptions. Ragu and I agree on many things, I disagreed with his doomsday scenarios (and have been proven correct many times over), I believe that before the tax cuts, debt ratios were manageable although uncomfortably high because we were in recovery phase, and I believe that tax cuts and taking on ridiculous amount of new debt when the economy is doing well is terrible policy*.

*Although I'm in agreement that corporate rates needed to come down to a level that's globally competitive.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Hermes likes this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Norway needs those jets to protect against the same tragedy that hit nearby Sweden.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You sound like Trump.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It truly is a dump. I haven't been to the Coliseum or the arena in 10+ years but a quick google search this morning confirmed nothing much has changed.

The only nice thing visible, the Oakland hills outside the Coliseum outfield, were covered up by the tarped up Mt Davis. A tragic expansion.
    [​IMG]

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Bowling Green Massacre in Europe!?!

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

8. HanSenSE

I don't think you read either post. You're just going to stick to your guns, much like Trump sticking to his insistence other nations send their worst people here, as if each nation had a dispatcher for emigration ("OK, send 50 of the best and brightest to France and Canada, while those dopers can go to the USA. Oh, and what's the status of those rapists we sent last week?").

It's the same mistake Trump made on the embassy in London. It was a deal made under W's administation. The ambassador at the time was just on CNN explainng the whole thing. It was a helluva real estate/construction deal that, if Trump had studied it, would have liked. And don't get me started on his ignorance of why NFL players are kneeling during the anthem.

9. Inky_Wretch

10. HanSenSE

And probably wonder why he/she can't get the key to the locks of the Panama Canal.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. HanSenSE

Yet, he cheats at golf ...

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.