1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Me? Popular here?

You miss a lot of stuff that is obvious.

I certainly don't think I'm the voice of the board or "popular". I'm clearly in the minority in many of my views. I'm not even sure I'd be popular on the Island of Broken Men.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'd rather see more Swedish immigrants. Don't they have a ski team?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And Trump would tweet his thanks and say he was considering it.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This is an NFL Playoffs Saturday. You are further from my mind than the last season of “That ‘70s Show.”

5. YankeeFan

Go easy on the Wild Turkey big guy. You've got to get through tomorrow too.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You would be if the coffee machine ever broke.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I once considered drawing a Venn diagram categorizing SJ posters.

Thought about it for five minutes or so, and gave up. The problem is that categorization is very multidimensional depending on the issue, so you would need lots of Venn diagrams.

Here's an interesting one from the WWW:

[​IMG]

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

9. YankeeFan

Kentucky will now require 80 hours per month of work, school, job training, or "community engagement activities" in return for able bodied, childless adults to receive Medicaid.

Now the Trump administration wants to make a major change to Medicaid, the main program used to provide health care for the poor. Instead of simply providing Medicaid to poor Americans whose incomes are low enough, it is encouraging states to require childless adults without disabilities to work or take part in “community engagement activities” in order to obtain Medicaid.

10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think those 2 have been discredited, especially her. But it is interesting to see some of these theorys from the early days finally become part of the msm and out there in the public information part of the investigation. I am also glad to finally see "there is no proof of collusion" getting answered out loud.

11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I am trying to redirect with links to different trump stories, not working so far. Come on everyone, we can be grown ups.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

Did I miss something? Has someone offered proof of collusion?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.