1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What about people who hate women?

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Let’s pretend for a moment that everyone who was born in the old Soviet Union was given membership in the Communist Party, but that the penalty for speaking against the party, or quitting it, was death.

Would you accuse me of hating all Soviet Communist Party members, because I hated the ideology of the party?

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Once upon a time, there was a naive little poster who got hot and bothered by YF. For the sake of conversation, let's call him DC Boogie. One time, realizing YF is a partisan twit who majored in whataboutism at Starbucks University, DC Boogie made the executive decision to put YF on ignore. They all lived happily ever after. The End.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Apparently my reading of America’s view on one subject I mentioned earlier is way off.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Blood pressure dropped immediately, didn't it?

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Given that he rarely goes a week without mentioning it ...

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I would like to know how many fetuses are born alive during an abortion. Surely, there's some official government statistics on this.

I'd also like to know how it would be proven in a court of law that a fetus was born alive and then the doctor killed it, considering that the doctor would really be the only one to know, other than perhaps a technician, that the fetus was born alive.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The Party of Baby Killers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.