1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

When the choice is, "protected and enabled a serial sexual abuser," and "is actually a serial sexual abuser" ....

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't get the uproar.

Sure, he's a good guy, but he and the Trumps recently sued each other, and he's been a critic of theirs.

So, now he tries to crash a private party, where he's not on the guest list, and I'm supposed to feel bad for him, because he was asked to leave.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Only the best people, from the President of the United States, who called neo-Nazis "very fine people".

BadgerBeer likes this.
  4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What the previous administration installed in Ukraine:

[​IMG]

QYFW likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You know that answer is bullshit.

7. YankeeFan

... based on an unverified opposition research report, that was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, that the FBI presented to the FISA court as their own work, which they had verified.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You're leaving out the original funder of the research. And not refuting the veracity of it at all. But, otherwise, good job!

9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I don't feel bad for Andres at all.

I just think it's hilarious someone did make the call to deny him. Better move would be let him in.

This wasn't a Trump event from my understanding, and he knows the folks there it seems.

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

11. YankeeFan

You’re either misinformed, or purposely lying.

Steele, who authored the “dossier” wasn’t brought on board until after the Washington Free Beacon has stopped paying Fusion GPS for opposition research on Trump.

It was solely funded by Clinton and the DNC.

12. YankeeFan

The WaPo article said their were multiple hosts of the party, including the publisher of the post.

It was held at a place described as the “watering hole” of the Trump administration, and the hosts were likely looking to kiss the asministration’s ass.

Who wants a turd in the punch bowl?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.