1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

The headcount of who stood up for what is as silly as the tradition of standing for every goddamn thing the president says during the SOTU, and the practice of trotting out these civilians for use as political pawns.

Doesn’t matter which party is in office.

2. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

I respect your quick triangulation to Rev. Wright. When I go to a concert, I want to hear the hits.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wray failed his loyalty oath to the Don.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told the White House he opposes the release of a controversial, classified GOP memo alleging bias at the FBI and Justice Department because it contains inaccurate information and paints a false narrative, according to a person familiar with the matter.

FBI Director Opposes Memo Release Because of Inaccuracies, Source Says

4. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I've had several connections at Dulles, so I've sort of been to Virginia. Does that count?

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

@YankeeFan when is the @Justin_Rice dossier coming? I’ve got a day full of meetings, can you get on that.

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s his socket puppet who thinks all this and Wray is really on board with Team #releasethememo

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

As the OG sock puppet, am already composing the opposing memo.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Where is your evidence that Obama liked and respected Farrakhan? Taking a picture with him doesn't come close to that. The Wright connection doesn't come close to that. Once again, you made something up and hoped it would stick because you are a lying hypocrite.

But still, I promise not to vote for Obama ever again. Now, how about you and Trump?

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

No. NoVa is not VA.

Big Circus, FileNotFound and QYFW like this.
  10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

How many people around here actually wear socks?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Some high ranking officials have requested that I not release my report.

They maintain it contains inaccurate information and paints a false narrative, and would expose intelligence gathering methods and sources.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

CDC Director Brenda Fitzgerald resigns - CNN

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigned Wednesday, a day after Politico reported Fitzgerald's purchase of tobacco stock after she took the position at the nation's top public health agency.

Such an investment is obviously at odds with the mission of the CDC, considering cigarette smoking will result in the deaths of nearly half a million Americans this year. Smoking remains the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.

The CDC's slogan is "24/7: Saving Lives, Protecting People." But Fitzgerald bet against that mission just one month into her tenure at the agency, when she purchased stock in a tobacco company -- one of the very drugs she is supposed to be leading the crusade against.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.