1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You morons realize that piece I linked is anti-Nunes, right? Right?

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Perhaps the worst thing about the Internet -- and I'm guilty of this myself -- is that people assume way too much from reading headlines.

Of course, you are among plenty of posters who would knee-jerk disagree with your political opponents if they posted that the sun rises in the East.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I agree that the sun rises in the East.

Oh look - your broad brush failed you again. Weird.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Here's the tweet that accompanied the link. My bad for not realizing the limits of my audience.

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Who’s talking about winning? I’m talking about governance. A “we’re better than you, so there” attitude does little except keep us split.

Democrats will be back in charge again one day. I hope they have a real vision for the future beyond “look at all this grievance on my lapel.”

I think Obama would express regret that, once he got in office, he lost the tone and perspective that made him president. I think he’s generally a good guy who got pulled in about 12 different extreme directions, was exploited for being a good guy, and yet managed to come off as remote and elitist because of the people around him.

Hermes likes this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

What's missing in society and on this forum is a lack of civil, thoughtful discourse, and we could all take steps to progress towards open, rational conversation but you mouth-breathing morons are just too libtardedly hysterical to reach. TINMHITTMAL!

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. DanielSimpsonDay

[​IMG]

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Ratings are just like the NFL's. They're going down because other stuff is on. Back in 1993, more people didn't have cable. Now, even cable's got lots of competition.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Why does Ed Asner respond to this? Why would be care?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.