1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

exactly. What, we need more evidence that a person with no legislative experience is a poor choice to head up government?

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Huh. When did she announce that she was running? I must have missed that, what with the big Friday News Dump today.

lakefront likes this.
  3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

#notmypuppet

QYFW likes this.
  4. CD Boogie

She didn't. I was responding to TF's post. I think it's a disgrace that people like this are ever discussed as qualified candidates. Put her in the same boat with Oprah and The Rock.

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

And Wilco.

I Should Coco and CD Boogie like this.
  6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

You mean in addition to the education at Princeton? And Harvard law? And the work experience at the University of Chicago?

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I did not watch the clip. Disgrace? did she actually say she is running? what is a disgrace?

nm

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

2 pounds of blow would be a glorious way to go out.

9. CD Boogie

Is any of that remotely relevant to running a government?

10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Now I get it.

For the record any of these people would be better than the clown we now have for the simple reason that they know-- what they don't know. They would also hire qualified people--the real "best people".

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

What's the old Kid Rock lyric? "I'm gonna chop a line that goes from here to Texas..."

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

She didn't even like having her husband run for President. Which doesn't make her unusual among First Ladies. Most of them start counting the days until they're out of the White House about a month after the inauguration. Nancy Reagan was an exception, and so was Hillary. But most were as unhappy as Melania, just better at hiding it. And I don't blame a one of 'em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.