1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Because she's a brat. Amy Schumer is getting there, too.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Didn't they try something like that earlier, a "dine with the editors/reporters" event? Has the paper of Bradlee, Woodward and Bernstein become that clueless?

3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Plus she molested her sister.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Please answer my question before asking more of your own. Thank you.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Go play in traffic.

8. outofplace

No, but somebody may have posted that. Don't worry. You've done it on so many other occasions that your reputation is secure. :)

9. outofplace

I'm disappointed that you won't answer what I've asked. I guess I'll stop trying.

10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I just saw the POTUS explanation of how he won Iowa. Holy crap that was a serious presidential smackdown of HRC's campaign.

It's true that Obama did spend all that time in Iowa while Hillary came into the 2008 caucuses like Apollo Creed in Rocky I all cocky and assuming it's be an easy win.

Obama came at exactly the right time for him in 2008. Iraq fatigue. Bush fatigue. Clinton fatigue. Republican fatigue.

He was also a guy, like Trump in 2016, who got lots of free airtime during the caucuses and not a lot of hard questions. Obama because reporters wouldn't ask them (looking back, regrettably, I should have asked them during my interview with him) and Trump because he limited his access.

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Trump's senior White House advisor says in radio interview that liberal women are a 'bunch of dykes'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.