1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Every President starts his first term in on-the-job training mode. This guy is just fucking terrible at it.

lakefront likes this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Apparently.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Betcha President Lardass doesn't even have the passcode to Melania's bedroom anymore. ... SAD!!

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Yep. But he wasn't even a governor nor in Congress first.

5. Slacker

He was a fucking asshole for years, though. So it was an easy transition to "fucking terrible."

bigpern23 likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The Democrats’ Anti-Semite wing.

7. Slacker

Dems should have aborted, yes? ... YOU MONSTER!!! :confused:

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

At least none of the party’s growing legion of anti-Semites is in or near any positions of power.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

A dinner after the president of Iran spoke to the UN, which was held five years ago.

Yep.

10. Slacker

False equivalence. Do Alabama instead.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Good insight on Memogate and the Steele/FISA fiasco.

Grassley Graham Memo Affirms Nunes Memo on FISA & Steele Dossier | National Review

And before the usual suspects cry “Trumpist” ...

“I spent many months assuring people that nothing like this could ever happen — that the FBI and Justice Department would not countenance the provision to the FISA court of uncorroborated allegations of heinous misconduct. When Trump enthusiasts accused them of rigging the process, I countered that they probably had not even used the Steele dossier. If the Justice Department had used it in writing a FISA warrant application, I insisted that the FBI would independently verify any important facts presented to the court, make any disclosures that ought in fairness be made so the judge could evaluate the credibility of the sources, and compellingly demonstrate probable cause before alleging that an American was a foreign agent.

I was wrong.”

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What good reason would American congressman have to have dinner with the president of the world’s No. 1 state sponsor of terrorism?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.