1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Was he working for the FBI while he was responsible for the trophy, or was it after he'd retired.

Just wondering, because it seems to be quite an interesting use of taxpayer dollars to have an FBI agent responsible for a football trophy, no matter how cool it is.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

google tom brady's jersey and FBI

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Long, long retired.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

I'm 99% certain that I'm engaging some sort of parody account, but I'll bite anyway.

Liberals aren't being hypocritical. Mike Pence is, and that's what's so irritating. This guy showed up to a Colts game for the sole purpose of walking out because he knew players would protest. We're reassured by folks of his ilk that they aren't racist and they aren't necessarily opposed to such protests, but it disrespects our country/flag/soldiers to make a political statement during the anthem. Liberals are taking Pence to task for his hypocrisy, not for respecting our flag and anthem more than Korea's.

And I know full well that there are idiots on this side of the issue who are ignorantly downplaying/ignoring the awfulness of North Korea and who would rail against Mike Pence's every move by virtue of having an (R) attached to him. The problem is that you represent that out-of-touch fringe on the other side.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, talk about a great use of taxpayer dollars there.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Falls pretty much in line with a number of the White House hires.

Interesting Piers decided to post this only after she criticized the president, though, and not while she was in the White House.

heyabbott likes this.
  10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

And why did the White House brag it was the 4th time they fired her? Wouldn’t they think that she wasn’t qualified to work in the White House after she was “fired” 3 previous times?

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Piers Morgan doesn't have the most sterling reputation when it comes to honesty, decency and upholding standards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.