1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You mean the one that borrowed billions from the future to save the Koch Family alone billions today?

You prove once again you are a sucker.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Good move.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No way that budget was Trump's. The priorities are all wrong, and more than that, he's not out there flogging it. If anything he's contradicting it in chunks. I'd bet that came straight from the pen of Mick Mulvaney, whom I despise even more than Paul Ryan. I don't know if Ryan is motivated by political motivations or the small remaining shreds of his humanity, but he's only a granny starver. Mulvaney would be pitching them into the Soylent Green if he could use it as a budget offset.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

In other news, the Idaho legislature is getting set to vote on and likely pass a law allowing it to nullify Federal law. That is sedition and one hopes President Trump will emulate his hero Andrew Jackson and inform the Idahoans that if necessary, he will hang them on the steps of their capitol building.

6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

For a couple of years after which they start paying more.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    That's good, because we've all seen his O face.

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

"Look how much there is! Great, big beautiful splooge! SUPERHUMAN?" - Trump, probably

DanielSimpsonDay and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I know it's really fun and salacious and if Obama did it, it would be the top story on Fox News for three years ... but I'll be damned if I can work up an ounce of care about the Stormy Daniels story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.