1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

We’re not talking about Ben Carson.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Please let it be over....please....Everybody knows it's not over, but I want it to be over so badly....please.....sob...

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Donnie J. didn't come within 10 miles of writing that.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don’t like Trump. I’m no fan.

But Mueller needs to deliver or otherwise Russia gets lost in the noise. I’m not saying I believe Trump; I am saying other people absolutely do.

I’m not predicting Mueller won’t deliver - I think he might - nor will it be his fault if he doesn’t. I’m saying if he doesn’t, the media will look bad. Is that Chicken Little? Maybe it is.

Now, if your argument is Mueller already has delivered in ways that only a bad, stupid or politically blinded person would not recognize, OK.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TowelWaver likes this.
  6. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Ain't no hand-wringing like Alma hand-wringing, 'cause Alma hand-wringing don't stop

BadgerBeer likes this.
  7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Alma is one of the more thoughtful posters on this site. Not a high bar, but this response by Pete is typical. Alma has been pigeon-holed like the rest of us, so he is not allowed to veer from the linear thinking that suffocates this place. Choose A or B or GTFO.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Gov. Scott will call for the student body president to resign.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. cowboy2001

cowboy2001 Member

Huh. Must have missed the part where someone’s forcing you to post here against your will.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

I agree that he's a very thoughtful poster. I also feel he is an inveterate hand-wringer on multiple topics, which I don't consider a criminal charge, btw.

I attempted to make that point in a light-hearted, non-confrontational manner. I didn't address his political views, or indeed his views on any particular topic.

But if you feel strongly that I am "suffocating" this place, then sure, I will consider GTFO.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

B29940B8-2CDC-4153-A584-C684693CC698.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.