1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Hey, YF, it looks like some of your questions might get answered soon. Reports are that Mueller is about to reveal charges regarding to the e-mail hacks. I'm sure that the Russia end of it will bring details similar to the indictments regarding social media manipulation.

The big question is will there be indictments of Americans who had knowledge of this, gave help, intelligence, or aided in any way.

I guess we'll see what comes out, huh?

Mueller eyes charges against Russians who hacked Democrats' emails

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm so confused. I thought republicans were the only party that loves Izruhl. Yet they don't seem very welcoming to anybody who is not a member of their official party religion.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

awesome show tonight!
    and now an abortion section for Q.

Slacker likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Or perhaps a Hillary section. Anything to divert the discussion from the disaster that is their president.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Part of what accounts for Rhodes’s influence is his “mind meld” with the president. Nearly everyone I spoke to about Rhodes used the phrase “mind meld” verbatim, some with casual assurance and others in the hushed tones that are usually reserved for special insights. He doesn’t think for the president, but he knows what the president is thinking, which is a source of tremendous power. One day, when Rhodes and I were sitting in his boiler-room office, he confessed, with a touch of bafflement, “I don’t know anymore where I begin and Obama ends.”

The Aspiring Novelist Who Became Obama’s Foreign-Policy Guru

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

I can't tell if they included the 2016 Orlando shooting in the Islamic killings for the decade, but it also doesn't look like they're including honor killings.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Clean coal.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers ...

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.