1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"The Towering Inferno", huh?

2. Neutral Corner

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

All guys have their problems, but I am glad I can put my head on the pillow tonight knowing I am not Jared.
    This turkey is fucked.

Slacker likes this.
  4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Hope Hicks is so stupid she's said to be contemplating a memoir based on a diary she kept while in the White House.
    I am sure Santa Mueller would like to see that little daybook.
    Fuck are these people dumb.

Slacker likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Trump Organization always seemed to be portrayed as a pretty stable organization, without constant churn of people. But then again, Trump fired Carolyn Kempcher when she started getting press than he did about the show.

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump isn’t afraid of the NRA! He has them over for dinner.

8. Neutral Corner

US pushes back on Putin weapon claims - CNNPolitics

For once, SHS plays one right:

"White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said, "President Putin has confirmed what the United States government has known all along, which Russia has denied. Russia has been developing destabilizing weapons systems for over a decade, in direct violation of its treaty obligations."

"It's not clear how viable Russia's new weapons systems are either. A US official with knowledge of the latest Russian military information tells CNN that the US has observed a small number of Russian tests of its nuclear-powered cruise missile and seen them all crash.

The official says they observed less than a "handful" of tests. They emphasized strongly that there is considerable doubt that the systems Putin described Thursday are anywhere near operational. The US military doesn't defend against Russia, the official pointed out.

But the Russian President's bravado about his military also comes less than a month before Russian presidential elections and strike many analysts as a campaign gambit, along with promises to increase pensions, pull more people out of poverty, and enact more democratic reforms"

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes, we must not listen to people who are experts in their field.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I love how he can't figure out that the meeting was either good or great, when he's the one supposedly writing the friggin' tweet.

Webster and HanSenSE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.