1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I post a lot of anti-liberal stuff. Modern American liberalism is far more dangerous in the long run than eight years of Trump.

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I think you'll have to wait seven more years before you can make that judgment.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Our chances of surviving Trump are far better than our chances were of surviving Kennedy (nothing against the man; just others in powerful positions at the time and the virulent anti-Communist attitude).

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Imagine Trump's virulent base if and when he turns against Russia ...

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

What does the political alignment of the country even look like in seven years if Trump is re-elected? I feel like the entire political polarity would reverse.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Hands included at no additional charge.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I thought Clinton should have been removed from office for the Lewinsky affair because it happened while he was in office (literally) and because he lied to the American people about it.
    The Trump-Stormy thing occurred before he was in office, but if there is video or still photo evidence that finds its way into the public domain, is the embarrassment to the office and country so great that even the gutless GOP Congress caves? I doubt it.

There is precedent for impeachment and removal of a federal official -- a judge in Louisiana-- for pre-service offenses.
    Can A President (Trump) Be Prosecuted Based Upon Allegations Of Past Misconduct?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

HC likes this.
  11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Sports photograph of the year?

shm2mwnrujn2jnwrwvq2.jpg

12. QYFW