1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

In this case, I am not sure any of us can say Tillerson didn't understand process. He was secretary of state, yet he had the president undermining him every step of the way without any heads up or conversation. That is not a process. It's chaos. And it relates to just one thing: Trump. Trump ran out to the breifing room impetuously to announce he was meeting with Kim Jong Un without even taking a minute to gather any of his advisors, including his Secretary of State!, to discuss it first and try to figure out ramifications. There isn't a process in the world that makes working with that tenable in any way.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

For the record, I agree with this.

TowelWaver likes this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Your argument might have some traction if it were applied to a normal administration conducting normal governance by normal means.

This "administration" is the opposite of that.

6. Neutral Corner

Trump is absolutely gift wrapping obstruction of justice charges. He adds sacking Tillerson a day after he joins the accusations of Russia with regard to use of a nerve agent to an already long list of questionable actions re Russia, and still has not condemned the attack nine days after it happened.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I wonder if there is a “Getting out of the business” resource thread on TrumpWhores.com.

8. Neutral Corner

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump is a damn coward.

10. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

It taking every ounce of energy I have not to look for www.trumpwhores.com right now. I close my eyes and it is there.

11. Neutral Corner

I've read that Trump sent a flunky to tell Tillerson, but he had already seen the tweet. Not enough guts to look the man in the eye and fire him.

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.