1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Imagine running EXXON for years, becoming a close business partner with Putin, being told you have to go be the pee-tape star's SoS, and then getting fired by him a year later after your tax burden on your Exxon golden parachute is relieved.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Imagine being dumb enough to work for Trump in the first place, putting up with his shit for a year, and then after you're fired by Twitter reading articles which say that you're one of the worst SecStates ever, not just in the modern era but all-time.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump blames Obama for hiring Tillerson in the first place

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

“I didn’t want this job, I didn’t seek this job,” he told the Independent Journal Review in a recent interview. “My wife told me I’m supposed to do this . . . I was supposed to retire in March, this month. I was going to go to the ranch to be with my grandkids.”

Did not see it here but apparently "god" told the Mrs. to to tell him to take the job.

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Whatabout... whatabout... whatabout...
    :p

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

"waiting" on trump. (bingo peeps will get that)

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's like one of those Cosmos episodes where Carl Sagan is explaining distances that are just beyond anything you can comprehend.

Not if you're rich.

Couple we know have two island homes, one near Jacksonville, the other near Seattle. He works in the scrap metal business. Worth millions. But is able to claim a lot of business "losses." Was able to receive Medicaid when his wife was hospitalized.

9. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

10. TigerVols

Finally, you come with a post that proves you actually are anti-Trump. GTK.

11. TigerVols

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Beats me. A 68-year-old Russian male outlived the average life expectancy.

And we all know nobody ever dies after undergoing an operation.

BYW, who ordered the 17 Parkland kids killed? Had to be somebody. Every killing is "ordered" by someone, right?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.