1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

It's not really 'a good sign' if this guy wins. He is an awful candidate no matter the history of the district.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

No collusion!

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

When you add more guns to the equation, you simply add more people getting shot.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Two of the three counties said they won't count them until tomorrow. The count isn't even official. That takes place Friday. Also, the winner and the loser have one week to submit nominating petitions in the new districts in the region since this one ceases to exist by order of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. So it's like a rain delay in extra innings of an exhibition game.

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I'd still like the Democrat to win, just for the optics of it. Last I looked, Lamb was ahead by 95 votes with two precincts left to report.

Still a remarkable swing, either way, but every D is one less R, and fuck those hypocrites with something hard and rusty.

heyabbott likes this.
  6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

But the person who will be remembered for being the Biggest Fucking Loser of ALL time is... Hillary Clinton.
    She lost to this fucking imbecile.

Cosmo and Bud_Bundy like this.
  7. RickStain

So did essentially every prominent Republican.

That says everything about the people of this country and little about the candidates.

heyabbott and lakefront like this.
  8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I don't know. I remember seeing the 16 potential Republicans were standing on a stage together and thinking, One of these jokers has to be the nominee? It was a bad bunch.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The MAGA folks are so angry at all government they’re working to derail a school millage increase here. There hasn’t been one since 1987.

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Well, at least we know who's manning the YF Boner Hotline tonight. :cool:

melock and HanSenSE like this.
  11. RickStain

Numbers nerds on twitter are now saying that unless there's been a mistake in the tabulations (this being the unofficial preliminary count), Lamb has enough of a lead to be projected the winner.

Again, this was a district that Trump won by 20 points, that the previous incumbent had been cruising to 30-point wins in.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I guess they don’t want their kids to work in the coal mines and steel mills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.