1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I can't think of a single person I would trust less to keep my personal information safe than Mark Zuckerberg.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I can't get worked up about the breach - no 'rabbit hole' was going to change my vote and if Zuck wants a bunch of kid pics and goofy music video links then have at them.
    I do hope he gets an invitation to talk with the Senate Judiciary committee.
    He might have to wear a coat and tie for once.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

BTE, you should follow @slavamalamud on Twitter.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

That would require --- gulp --- being on Twitter.

Deal breaker.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Wait a little bit and NC will post a thousand tweets from that account, I'm sure.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And it's the libruhl media's fault for reporting it.

Just once, I'd like someone to tell one of the GOP shriekers, "You've been whining about the media for 40 years. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine or STFU."

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Nope. I thought this one was kinda funny, though.

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate

YouTube, a popular media site for firearms enthusiasts, this week quietly introduced tighter restrictions on videos involving weapons, becoming the latest battleground in the U.S. gun-control debate.

YouTube will ban videos that promote or link to websites selling firearms and accessories, including bump stocks, which allow a semi-automatic rifle to fire faster. Additionally, YouTube said it will prohibit videos with instructions on how to assemble firearms. The video site, owned by Alphabet Inc.’s Google, has faced intense criticism for hosting videos about guns, bombs and other deadly weapons.

For many gun-rights supporters, YouTube has been a haven. A current search on the site for “how to build a gun” yields 25 million results, though that includes items such as toys. At least one producer of gun videos saw its page suspended on Tuesday. Another channel opted to move its videos to an adult-content site, saying that will offer more freedom than YouTube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.