1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Just struck by the oddness that this week's right wing heroine was previously well known for butchering the National Anthem.

lakefront likes this.
  2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

A liar?

Probably not.

Sun's Out / Guns Out is just poorly informed.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Impossible. He is a clear-thinking, rational un-snowflake who has a PhD in MAL theory.

MisterCreosote and garrow like this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"One Health and Human Services employee swore off online dating after potential suitors repeatedly got upset that he worked for the Trump administration. An Education Department fellow eagerly returned to teaching after listening to Betsy DeVos bash public schools. And one Environmental Protection Agency official said staffers are distraught at having to personally dismantle regulations they spent years crafting."

Federal workers spill on life in Trump’s Washington

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The Acronym Idiot on our board loves him.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I think my favorite part is when he whines about the libtard meanies boycotting advertisers and how that’s stupid and mean, and then immediately makes a spectacle of himself boycotting all the boycotters.

7. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Not "armed guards."

Police.

JC likes this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

He's just so upset about the exploitation of the students that he has no choice but to boycott Nestlé.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wait a minute. It's not?

:D

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Sandy Hook truthers claim Sandy Hook didn’t actually happen, right?

12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I wonder why Fox News has come around on pushing out some of its more obnoxious personalities but won't do anything with Ingraham. She is the absolute worst person on TV by a country mile, in my view. I still like to think that she and Ann Coulter just play roles and don't really believe what they say, because if they really do believe what they're saying, well, I don't know. She's a horrible person who will have some serious atoning to do at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.