1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I find Hope Hicks attractive. There, I said it. Now I'm going to take a long walk and stare at the lake for a while.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Got it. I guess that I would have no idea how I would react if my high school was just shot up. But I guess it "smells" strange. Wow!

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Sure you would. We rehearse witnesses for depositions and trials.

Smallpotatoes and Hermes like this.
  4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

They're not the best; the best people butt-chug their booze.

/GoVols!

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The only people who don't think you rehearse what you want to say before you go on live TV are people who have never been on live TV.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

crisis actors need rehearsal that's how they get so good

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

This is what the person I was arguing with had to say about this:

"How does it come down to ANYTHING ELSE? Listen, brother, I dont do conspiracy theory stuff. If it could be explained ANY OTHER WAY i would roll with that. It cant. He was spoon fed lines and you CLEARLY SEE HIM rehearsing them. You guys wanna make excuses rather than realize it's simply off-centered. SOMETHING IS WRONG. PERIOD!

Yes it happened....my kids just went by the memorial again 3 days ago. But there's some wider plot involved and i wouldn't be surprised to learn he's part of it! You DO NOT feed lines to an eye witness, knowing that his testimony has to hold up in court and if it's fabricated, your network IMMEDIATELY injects themselves within it and becomes a main target. Networks will NOT take those chances."

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

He does do conspiracy stuff. He's literally rejecting the other ways it can be explained. "Something is wrong" therefore my crazy bullshit must be true is an ancient conspiracy theorist trope, and it's always bullshit.

Your friend is a disgusting human being.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Occam says "sniff test."

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It's circular.

"This is the only explanation that passes the smell test, because every explanation that proves how insanely wrong I am just doesn't pass the smell test."

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Isn't the self-catalyzing nature of conspiracies part of the appeal to those so inclined? Any denial of the conspiracy is proof that it exists.

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The guy's latest response:

"This vid dropped the day it happened. You see HOW CLOSE the person recording it was? Why hasnt that person come under seige???? To defend this is sheer blasphemy and actually makes me question ones intelligence. You have an eye witness...the ONLY ONE ON THE SET being fed his lines and given time to "get it right". Smh. I give up lmao. If you cant see this i have some land in the everglades for sale that may interest you"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.