1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Why the fuck is the flag so shredded from being flown in a dome? It's not like they're playing the Super Bowl at Fort McHenry.

Seriously, can the GOP go one fucking day without multiple members saying or doing things that are universally considered to be embarrassing? For every
    one Dem that fucks up, it's like there are 50 Republicans who fuck up.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I think it is suppose to be tattered by the disrespect of those son of a bitches. (and he alone can fix it)

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

“Why do you have a picture of Ted Koppel holding the flag on your wall?”

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

What's in his right hand? Stormy's knickers?

garrow, HanSenSE and BadgerBeer like this.
  6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Also, the way the middle bar of the flag is sitting, it looks like his tie, at its usual length.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Is it touching the ground? Heaven forbid the flag might touch the ground. Wouldn't that constitute desecrating Our Flag? We know, of course, that standing for Our Flag and adhering to the Flag Code is far more important than asking our government to uphold the values the flag is supposed to represent, right?
    It's the perfect appeal for people without the intellectual curiosity to learn anything beyond symbolism or those parts of government documents that discuss guns.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

About Ted Nugent, I don't know what Nugent's politics were when he was younger, but seeing as how he may have taken some rather drastic measures to avoid serving in Vietnam, and given how he became legal guardian of an underage girl so he could have sex with her, how authentic is this God and Country super patriot act of his? I know people change when they get older, especially when they have kids and grandkids and sometimes things that seem kind of hokey when they were younger don't seem so hokey anymore, but can people really change that much? He just strikes me as a massive fraud.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

See Moore, Roy.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Roseanne and Trump are peas in a pod. I expected both to disappear in the 1980s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.