1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Isn't this your guy's preference? Didn't he just express a desire to get out of Syria this week?

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Dot 1: Trump says we're getting out.

Dot 2: Somebody in Syria doesn't want America to get out. Just spitballing here, but I'd guess it might be the group America is "helping."

[​IMG]

(Stop me if I'm going too fast here.)

Dot 3: Attack happens, meaning America not only stays but goes on the offensive so "a big price" can be paid.

Somebody is very happy this morning.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for the alternative solutions that Republicans had to offer.

I suspect they had nothing other than sending another 150,000 ground troops in and a bunch of "We don't cut and run" bumper stickers.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

So you're for America opening its borders to Syrian refugees?

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The guy on the right's handiwork is pretty good judging by the size of his knife.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Um, Iraq War?

8. typefitter

Yeah, but what about the refugee part? Or are you just going to ignore me now?

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I see QYFW is trying his best to fill the void left by Yankee Fan. Both humorless partisan twits.

10. typefitter

Honestly, at least @YankeeFan writes something. @QYFW just posts lunatic tweets and think they settle the argument somehow. Like, we can all follow idiots on Twitter if we want. I don't need @QYFW's highly customized feed of morons in my life.

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

If you’ve not noticed yet, Qwby is just posting tweets, and doesn’t seem interested in discussing any of it.

We probably just need one person to give him a little bit of attention, and he’ll stop using this thread to broadcast his twitter feed.

Heck - this post might be sufficient.

12. typefitter

Is that his strategy? Because he got upset when I ignored him before. If all he's doing is posting dumb tweets, I can ignore him again guilt-free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.