1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Every time I see Comey I think of some weird merging of Tom Delay and John Ashcroft.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Well, that was unfortunate.

bigpern23 and Sea Bass like this.
  3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Live footage of @YankeeFan's glorious return to SJ.com.

Unknown.jpeg

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

My God, you are actually, literally Donald J Trump.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'll have to try to find where I saw a number of them identified. There was a lot happening that day.

OTOH, I was just coming to post this, as it happens, and it is more mind blowing than hanging out with the Russian mob while his case is in court. And yes, he's that stupid, and more.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerry-rotonda-bb3487103

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I think you misused “literally” but I’ll let @typefitter be the final judge.

Sea Bass likes this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

C73BEC8E-46E3-435D-831A-3C98D9D657CF.jpeg
    Paul Ryan poster boy for conservative welfare queen

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

The post was so perfectly carried out, with such precision, that the only way YankeeFan could demean was by my use of the word “literally.” I knew he would seize on this but felt it is such a great literary term, it should be brought back. Use often!

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How is trump not banned from Twitter? He not only literally threatened an entire country with violence, via tweet, he actually caused such violence.

10. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Did 'yab and YankeeFan time their returns perfectly, or what? To the trained eye, as they say...

11. lakefront

Please, with the tweets you put out, you are not one to talk. BTW, I have always believed they should be called "statements" not tweets because I think whenever a president speaks, it is an official message. (no matter the quality of the president)

Oh and nice deflection Donald.

12. lakefront

More Than One-Fifth Of The Trump Campaign's Spending This Year Has Been On Legal Fees

"Other notable payments from the campaign include $22,000 to Johnny McEntee, the president's former personal aide. McEntee was recently forced out of the White House after security issues related to gambling and was then quickly hired by the campaign."

"Using campaign funds to pay for the president’s mounting legal fees related to Daniels and the Russia investigation means that the money small-dollar donors are giving to the president’s campaign isn't all going toward traditional reelection efforts like ads, campaign staff payroll, and fundraising."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.