1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

lol, I knew that would be your response. Thank You!

BadgerBeer likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Here's Why Congressman Blake Farenthold Resigned So Abruptly | HuffPost
    "It’s not clear what Farenthold’s punishment would have been. The panel might have required him to pay back the $84,000 in taxpayer money he spent to settle a previous sexual harassment lawsuit brought by a former female aide. The Texas Republican promised in December that he would pay back that money immediately, but he never did. By quitting Congress, he has even less incentive to pay it back."

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Unlike its "western partners" who created ISIS, Russia has done more to fight and destroy ISIS than any other nation. But whatever.

And who was fighting terrorists in Afghanistan in the 1980s and who was supporting them? I keep forgetting.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Pretty sure they weren't "terrorists" until you started fighting them.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

More like the Russians invaded Afghanistan and the locals went guerrilla war on them.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Hard to keep up with all the #CuckAlerts today. First, Trump's SCOTUS justice. Now a republican Senator. Tough day.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

And now the War of the Nipples ...

Is Your Body Appropriate to Wear to School?

The dean told her that her nipples were still showing through her T-shirt and she should use bandages to cover them up. “She told me, ‘I’m thinking of ways I could fix this for you.’ She said, ‘I was a heavier girl and I have all the tricks up my sleeve,’” Lizzy said.

Lizzy was given four adhesive bandages from the school clinic. “They had me ‘X’ out my nipples,” she said.

“They hurt,” Lizzy said. “If you ever put Band-Aids on your nipples, those things are stiff. Any time you move around you can just feel it. It’s like an annoying, rubbing feeling, especially in a sensitive area.” She wore the bandages for 45 minutes before she began crying in class. Her best friend took her to the bathroom and Lizzy lifted her shirt to show her the bandages. Then she peeled them off and contacted her mother.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.