1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

HILLARY

melock likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Anyone think this might indicate a change in the Fox-Trump bromance? Or were they just cutting off "Donny from DC" wanting to trade Harper for a bunch of prospects at the deadline?

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

More BS logic.

That the legal work of Cohen was some small fraction of all legal work performed on the behalf of Trump is irrelevant to whether any documents and Cohen's work in general are protected by the attorney-client privilege. It's utterly meaningless. Cohen could have represented Trump in small claims, it is still protected.

6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

You can see his bald head in that pic, I think that is a first.

7. poindexter

Tiger's or Trump's?

8. lakefront

Did not listen to the interview, but great article...

“One of my big problems right now is that too many people believe they have a direct line to the divine and they never want to change their mind about anything. They’re never open about new information and they like to operate in an evidence-free zone. I think it’s good if people continue to change.”

“I did not grow up even imagining gay marriage, and I don’t believe you did either.”

Gay marriage really has been the subject of an almost unprecedented and fairly seismic shift in public opinion. In 1996, only 27 percent of people thought that gay marriages should be recognized as valid under the law, according to Gallup polls."

edited for separation of points!

9. poindexter

He has time to glue down that fake mop of orange wannabe follicles every morning for an hour, but can't get a birthday present for his wife.

lakefront likes this.
  10. lakefront

haha, at the risk of reading this wrong, I never know when someone is joking, trumps. The wind is catching it just right and the light too.

11. lakefront

I hear he air dries it for like an hour. I wonder what that looks like!

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Trump likes secretaries who don't get run over by cars.

Fred siegle and Inky_Wretch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.