1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

We're just not thinking about "public figure" the same way here. It's like someone says "cat" and one person thinks about a baby kitten playing with a ball of yarn and another person thinks about a cheetah running down and mauling a giraffe.

2. Dick Whitman

AIDS.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton was briefly hospitalized in India after she suffered a minor injury at her hotel, a hospital official said Friday.

Suresh Goyal, chief executive of the private Goyal Hospital in the northwestern city of Jodhpur, told the Associated Press that Clinton arrived at the hospital early Wednesday and stayed for about 20 minutes. He declined to say what the injury was.

The AFP news agency said Clinton fractured her wrist and cited local and international media reports that she slipped in a bathtub at Umaid Bhawan — a former palace that‘s now a luxury hotel. The incident comes five months after Clinton, 70, broke her toe while running down some stairs in London.

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist in India fall: reports

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Talking about Hillary Clinton - day after day after day, in 2018, is not weird at all. Recounting a 'best of' her falls in April 2018 - NOT WEIRD BEHAVIOR.

Perfectly normal.

HanSenSE and melock like this.
  6. Dick Whitman

The lead singer from the Black Crowes cleans up nice.

doctorquant likes this.
  7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

RickStain and doctorquant like this.
  8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Let's get back to Trump and those 239 chiseled pounds, according to his spectacular failure of a pick to run the VA.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Don't work my corners.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Dude, why don’t you sit the next couple of plays out?

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I think the "@YankeeFan is a broken man" bandwagon needs to be more of a bandaircraftcarrier.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I swear, even if I didn’t post here I’d lurk just to watch how unhinged @YankeeFan makes some of y’all. It is great fun, lemme tell ya.

SpeedTchr, lakefront and YankeeFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.