1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Croutons? I love croutons!

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

His name is Naruto. He’s a crested macaque.

And he has rights, damn it!

HC and Hermes like this.
  4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

As a kid I didn't like salad, so I would just fill up a bowl with croutons and put French dressing and cheese on them.

Also I called them crunchies.

I was a very sophisticated child.

HC likes this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

It's yet another day of desperate distractions from the real problems with Trump and this administration. Sad!

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

And, while I never accused Hillary Clinton of being a drunk, her communications director said she needed to be sobered up in the middle of a Saturday afternoon.

Leaked emails do also show that she likes a good afternoon nap.

I think you should call her and sober her up some,” wrote Clinton campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an email to campaign chair John Podesta on Aug. 8, 2015, at about 4:30 p.m. on a Saturday — a remark that was interpreted as being about Clinton.

Analysis | What’s behind the ‘Drunk Hillary’ meme that’s taking over the Trump Internet

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Hey, his insanity ended the Korean War.

I can't believe I just typed that.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Somebody could win a Quickfire Challenge on Top Chef with that dish. If it was deconstructed, of course.

SpeedTchr and Hermes like this.
  9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

As someone who has watched a cooking show competition or two. ... "deconstructed" means, "I f'd up my dish and it it fell apart in the oven, so I am going to put the mess on a plate and call it "a deconstructed something-or-other."

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Korean War ain't quite ended yet. That meeting was a very good thing, but it's just a meeting in the end. If a formal treaty were ever signed (could be), technically the US wouldn't sign it, the United Nations Security Council would. This would in essence make China (which'd have to sign it too) a party to both sides of the deal.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

An, um, friend tells me that she must have been smoking a pork butt.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Distraction?

From what? The growing economy, record low unemployment, a successful visit from the President of France, the growing hopes of peace and denuclearization on the Korean peninsula, the strengthening alliance between the U.S., Israel, and a modernizing Saudi kingdom, that is fighting terror, and the influence of Iran, the defeat of ISIS, the confirmation of a new Secretary of State?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.