1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Please cite someone advocating, let alone begging for war in Europe.

2. Neutral Corner

I think she looked like a big donor. She's used to pushing her opinions to people either too dumb to know better or who know it is mostly nonsense but want her money, so they smile and nod. No one is going to tell her she is at best uninformed and at worst a full of shit ideologue. That sort of thing is not heard in her bubble.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Are any online books offering wagers on the length of Trump's inaugural address? If so, what's the O/U line?

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Look at the other guys! Look at the other guys! We can't possibly defend our guys, so look at the other guys!

5. Neutral Corner

How long is Trump's attention span?

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It was obvious that the "Rick Perry didn't know the energy department is in charge of securing America's nuclear arsenal" story was fake, butvthis thread provides the evidence of its fakery.

7. Neutral Corner

Friend of mine on FB was urging the Democrats not to simply pass these guys along and allow them to fall on their faces to hurt Trump.

My response was that we all wanted what was best for the country, that the Dems didn't have the votes to stop any of them unless the Republicans helped. I also mentioned that it would have been helpful for Trump not to nominate inexperienced and unqualified people for the Cabinet.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Let's break up NATO and find out!

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

I'd have to agree. "Under the law, health policies must cover many preventative services. If it is repealed, that coverage may be changed or withdrawn."

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This woman be fuct in the head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.