1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

How many tens of millions of Trump voters do you know?

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

"Play to win" is code for "you're allowed to cheat at golf."

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Some non-trivial proportion of people who’ll snip at that will also, in the next few days, post some Facebook meme to the effect of “Sing like no one is listening” or “Dance like nobody’s watching.”

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I live in their midst. These are the men that used to cheer against Tiger because the niggers already had every other sport. These are the legitimately caring and nice women that have no problem telling me that there are some nice blacks but there are also niggers. These are the moronic farmers that want the wall built so the mexicans stay out, but not the ones that work in their fields. These are the lutheran high school teachers turned state representatives that laugh at Colin K because he has plenty of money and has nothing to protest. They are every fucking where around me. These are the people that hate Ted Thompson because they think he is a fucking cocksucking faggot and any black player that makes a mistake at key moment of the game is a dumb fucking nigger. And they not only have no problem saying this but they actually text it. These are the people that not only can finally say what they have always felt but now they can say it loud and proud because "our" President stands for everything civilized people find repulsive.

But no, Trump voters are not vile, disgusting people. They are just regular people just like Yank and you....oh wait.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Have you been spending time on my Vol deplorables board?

8. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Here is an example of how a President should interact with an ordinary person. He is adept at explaining complex subjects without being condescending, uses humor effectively and oozes warmth and charm. Whatever you thought about his policies, no one can deny he is a great example of what a man should be.

Obama is given green lipstick during YouTube interviews

Of course that is why the racists hate him because he disproved their stereotypes about black men.

cyclingwriter2 and daemon like this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Why do you choose to live in such a horrible place?

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

What country should he live in? :)

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Where’s Melania? Donald doesn’t seem too concerned. Under/over on Time spent with Barron this year. 100 minutes

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'll never understand why anyone of note would get involved with a Kardashian, Tweet anything they'd be embarrassed to say to someone's face or throw in with President Trump. Roseanne is just the latest to hitch her wagon to the Trump train and find it's a short trip to nowhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.