1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

There are no such things.

Nations do not need friends. They need partners.

Partners can be friends. They can be (and often are) enemies.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Shitting on our allies was acceptable to all the people who are so upset now when it was Israel getting thrown under the bus in favor of a country that seeks its elimination.

Despite his pesky Russkieness, BTE sums up the reality of geopolitics better than most.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Blah, blah, blah. You get the point, Ivan Boris.

Boris!

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Heck, I would have cheered raucously had someone stood on stage and said "Fuck Obama" at a cultural gathering during his reign.

Wouldn't have happened, because they were all too busy sucking his dick, but a man can dream.

Oh, by the way... fuck Trump, too.

QYFW likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Always shredding evidence. One of his biggest "projection" points during the campaign. He did it as a "business man" and of course doing it now. I bet he has even destroyed a phone or 2 with a hammer. Maybe the one with the blocked number that jr. called re the meeting with russians.
    '

11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

6. and...I would rather have my country respected--as much as possible--than be a joke and laughing stock. We are represented by that man, he speaks for us in the world, he is us on the world stage. That is fucking disgusting.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

For Trump, the equation is this: 71=17. He is 71 but act likes a typical 17-year-old. His teenage traits: unearned confidence, erratic behavior and mood swings, constantly carping that everything is unfair, reflexive rebellion at rules that long predated him, addiction to social media, constant need to be at the center of attention, inability to act maturely around, and in regard to, people who are objectively cooler than him, laziness, inability to focus, disdain for the written word and using bluff and bluster to cover up the fact that he has no clue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.